Full Day private Cat Tien National Park and Tri An Lake Exclusive Ebike Adventure
Get away from bustling Ho Chi Minh City and take a ride through the jungle of Cat Tien National Park on our Fat Wheels Ebikes
Know before you go
Duration : All Day
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English, French, Chinese and Spanish
- Dirt road 25km trip accessible to all thanks to our sturdy powerful 500W Ebikes
- Quiet and silent experience getaway out of HCM City
- Cycle almost without effort through the jungle, around Tri An Lake, enjoy the scenery and more
- Limited to 5, with lunch on a floating restaurant, Ebike and returns transfer provided
What to expect
- Meet in central Ho Chi Minh City and journey by air-conditioned pickup to Cat Tien National Park Area.
- On arrival enjoy a breakfast with a stunning view on Da Han Waterfall. Short Transfer to the lake and after a safety briefing hop on you Ebike.
- Discover Tri An lake and its jungle surroundings (25 to 35 km depending on group skills and expectations).
- Ride to the lake fish-farms and enjoy lunch on a floating restaurant.
- Back on you bike for another ride in the jungle before heading back to Da Han for a well-deserved shower some cold drinks and swim in the pool.
- Transfer back to HoChiMinh City center where your trip ends.
7AM to 7PM latest (depending on traffic)
Traveler pickup is offered (to be define when booking)
Return to original departure point
- Quality Fat Wheels Ebike, minimum recommended height 165cm ( 5ft5)
- Not Suitable for kids Helmets, elbow, knee protections and gloves.
- Breakfast, lunch including soft drinks
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the rest stop
- Professional, English, French, Chinese and Spanish-speaking guides
- Bottled water throughout the ride and at meals
- Support pickup during your ride
- Entrance ticket, access to the swimming-pool, towels
- Food and drinks other than those detailed in itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress in comfortable clothes for biking with proper footwear.
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for proper bike sizing. Not suitable for children.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition.
- Confirmation will be sent after booking on-line
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. The tour operator will provide thin plastic rain ponchos.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers