Discover the temples of Thu Duc district on eBikes Full Day Tour
In the most eastern district of Ho Chi Minh City, discover hidden temples riding our Fat Wheels Ebikes.
Know before you go
Duration : Full Day
For a full refund, cancel at least 12 hours in advance from the start date of the experience.
English, French, Chinese and Spanish
Cycle through Thu Duc District narrow roads and discover hidden temples just 30 minutes away from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City
- Quiet experience getaway out of bustling HCM City
Visit Terracotta pottery factories (Optional)
- After a 5 hours trip, enjoy a typical French lunch and spend the rest of the day “chilling out” by the pool (optional)
End of the Full day tour ( the swimming pool closes at 21:00)
What to expect
Meet in Golf Park Residence Thu Duc District Ho Chi Minh City (around 30 minutes’ drive away from the city center)
On arrival experience a short course around LakeView Vietnam Golf Course to try out your ebike before the trip starts
- Visit the following :
_ Hoi Son Pagoda
_ Buu Long Pagoda ( breakfast at the Garden Café)
_ Cotama Xa Loi Stupa
_ Chau Doc temple (after a short boat crossing of the river)
Visit terracotta pottery factories (optional)
- Enjoy your lunch in a typical French Restaurant
- Enjoy the swimming pool for the rest of the day
7AM to 9PM latest ( Full-Day Tour)
- Food and drinks other than those detailed in itinerary
- Personal expenses
Meet up at Golf Park Residence Thu Duc Ho Chi Minh City
Return to original departure point
- Quality Fat Wheels Ebike, minimum recommended height 145cm ( 4ft9)
- Not Suitable for kids.
- Helmets, elbow, knee protections and gloves provided.
- Breakfast, lunch including soft drinks, beer or a glass of wine
- Soft drinks and water at the rest stop
- Professional, English, French, Chinese and Spanish-speaking guides
- Bottled water throughout the ride and at meals
- Support available during your ride
- Entrance tickets, boat tickets, access to the swimming-pool, towels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress in comfortable clothes for biking with proper footwear.
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for proper bike sizing. Not suitable for children.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition.
- Bring your swimming suit if you have chosen the Full Day Tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. The tour operator will provide thin plastic rain ponchos.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers